Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Eugene '08 Update: Big Fat Video Board? Check!

Eugene '08 is really shaping up to be a big event and they are not sparing expenses. This artists rendering of the revamped, space-age Hayward Field v.08 looks really cool. After reading about all the new crap they are cramming into this trials, I'm starting to get really excited to see how well Eugene pulls this off. It is rather obvious they feel that they have something to prove and we all know how hard people try when they need to prove something (fat chicks I'm looking at you).

In related news, apparently Americans like watching them some TV. Eugene '08 has heard you loud and clear America, and they are doing something about it. According to the Daily Emerald article, Nike has "donated" a $1.5 million state-of-the-art video board that will be ready in time for the Trials.

In unrelated news, my boss recently "donated" my paycheck to me.

No comments: